Building: 30.23, KIT Campus South
Doctoral Research Project
Preliminary Title: Fast Simulation of Belle II Electromagnetic Calorimeter using Deeplearning.
Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Florian Bernlochner
Mentor: Prof. Dr. Matthias Steinhauser
- The Belle II Collaboration. Measurement of the integrated luminosity of the Phase 2 data of the Belle II experiment. Accepted for publication in Chinese Physics C.
Conferences and Talks
- (Talk) Fast Simulation of Belle II ECL using Deeplearning, ErUM Data IDT Collaboration meeting 2019
Schools and Workshops
- Big Data Science in Astroparticle Research - Workshop in February 2019, RWTH Aachen
- DPG Spring Meetings in March 2019, Aachen
- CERN School of Computing im September 2019, Romania
- 6th. KSETA Plenary Workshop, 2019, Durbach
- KSETA Report 2019
- "Application of Python in Scientific Computing",2019
- "Machine learning, and deep learning",2019