KSETA Doctoral Representative [2016/2017]
Research TopicFinal states with multiple jets at the LHC
Supervisor: PD Dr. Stefan Gieseke
Publications and Talks
- J. Bellm et al., Herwig 7.1 Release Note arXiv:1705.06919
- D. de Florian et al., Handbook of LHC Higgs Cross Sections: 4. Deciphering the Nature of the Higgs Sector arXiv:1610.07922
- [SS, 2017] Theoretische Teilchenphysik 1 (Tutorium)
- [WS, 2016/2017] Moderne Theoretische Physik II (Tutorium)
Meetings, Schools, Workshops and Conferences
Meetings, Workshops and Conferences
- [July, 2017] KSETA Fellow Workshop Summer 2017. Freudenstadt, Germany.
- [February, 2017] 4th KSETA Plenary Workshop. Durbach, Germany
- [November, 2016] MCnet Grant Writing Day. CERN, Geneva, Switzerland
- [November, 2016] MCnet Meeting. CERN, Geneva, Switzerland
- [September, 2016] GRK-KCETA Workshop. Freudenstadt, Germany
- [April, 2016] MCnet Meeting. Göttingen, Germany
- [February, 2016] 3th KSETA Plenary Workshop. Durbach, Germany
- [September, 2015] 12th MCnet Meeting. CERN, Geneva, Switzerland
- [September, 2015] GRK-KCETA Workshop. Freudenstadt, Germany
- [July, 2015] KSETA Fellow Workshop Summer 2015. Freudenstadt, Germany.
- [July, 2017] MCnet School. Lund, Sweden.
- [July, 2016] MCnet and CTEQ Scool. DESY, Hamburg, Germany
- Master of Science in Particle Physics: Charles University in Prague (Prague, Czech Republic).
- Bachelor in General Physics: Charles University in Prague (Prague, Czech Republic).