Advisors: Prof.Dr.Thomas Müller and Dr.Matthias Mozer
Search for anomalous couplings in WW and WZ decays in the semileptonic channel with the CMS detector
Institute: Institut für Experimentelle Kernphysik (IEKP)
Experiment: Compact Muon Solenoid (CMS)
Office: 9-10, Blg.30.23 (Campus South, KIT)
- Study of Pileup Removal Algorithms for Jets
- Electron and Photon performance using data collected by CMS at √s= 13 TeV and 25ns
- Search for anomalous couplings in semileptonic WW and WZ decays at √s= 13 TeV
Conferences and Talks
- Talk at QCD@LHC Conference, Zürich, 22nd - 26th of August 2016, "Multiboson production and vector boson scattering measurements in CMS", Hard QCD+Electroweak session
- Talk at Graduiertenkolleg workshop in Freudenstadt, 26th - 28th of September 2016, "Search for anomalous couplings in semileptonic WW and WZ decays in the CMS experiment"
- Talk at Deutsche Physikalische Gesellschaft Conference, Hamburg, 29th of February - 4th of March 2016, "Limits on anomalous triple gauge couplings at √s=13 TeV in the CMS experiment"
- Plenary talk at SM@LHC Conference, Florence, 21st - 24th of April 2015, "CMS results on jet properties (Jet mass, jet substructure)", QCD session
- Talk at Deutsche Physikalische Gesellschaft Conference, Wuppertal, 9th - 13th of March 2015, "Jet-substructure tools and boosted hadronic boson identification in CMS"
- Talk at 8th Annual Meeting of Helmholtz Aliance "Physics at the Terascale", 1st - 3rd of December 2014, DESY, Hamburg, "Jet-substructure tools and boosted hadronic boson identification in CMS"
- Talk at FSP CMS Workshop at RWTH Aachen University, 10th - 12th of September 2014, Grooming techniques for jets"
- Talk on KSETA Doktoranden Workshop in Freudenstadt, 21st - 23rd of July 2014, "What is a particle?".
- Poster at the 3rd KSETA Plenary Workshop 2016, Durbach, 22nd - 24th February 2016 "Limits on anomalous triple gauge coupling at √s=13 TeV in the CMS experiment"
KSETA annual reports
- Memorizing, reading and working strategies
- Applying Python in Scientific Computing
- Multivariate methods of data analysis
- Parallel Software Design for Scientists
- Scientific writing - publications
- Introduction into the concepts of theoretical particle physics for experimental physicist